Saturday, April 16, 2011

a little bit lost

Every so often in my rigorous grad-school program, I get a chance to breath. Like right now. I have a minute to get my head above water and take a deep breath before being plunged back into the depths. And these moments of recovery are becoming rarer and rarer. Sometimes I wish I'd never enrolled in this program. And sometimes I feel like I'm losing myself just a little bit. I don't feel quite the same...I think what I'm feeling is what they call "jaded." And I miss my friends. I hate that I don't get to see them very much.

I sound like such a whiney-pants. But this is what blogs are for, right?


Alas, the end is near. Not as near as I would like it to be, but near it is indeed. I just pray that the Lord keeps me together. I know he will. He always does.

1 comment:

  1. oh you poor thing. God will give you the strength and once your done and you have the job you always wanted you will not have sour thoughts about the work you put in.


    REAL friends will cheer you on while you dash for the finish line. They'll be there to celebrate with you afterwards as well!

    thank you for posting girl.

    ♥cheche

    ReplyDelete