Sunday, August 8, 2010

cottage cheese?

A few things on my mind:

I used to hate HATE cottage cheese. The texture just grossed me out. Now I love it with some juicy peaches. Yummmmmmmouthwateringmmmmmm. That's it though...I don't think I would like it any other way.

You know what some INTENSE movies are?
-Doubt
-Brothers
-Inception

Notice, they are all one-word titles. HMMMM.

But here are some one-word titled movies that are not as intense:
-Hook
-Clueless
-Antz

Here's a sign that I've been playing with my silly putty too much:
-I got out of the shower and saw a piece of silly putty in my belly button.

1 comment:

  1. what. the. heck. ?. !.
    hahaha. this is most haphazard, spaztastic, ADD post ever.
    but i LIKE it.
    enjoy that putty.

    p.s.
    lovezzz cottage cheese with froot too.

    ReplyDelete